Browning Deluxe 65T
Browning Deluxe 65T
- Call 918-627-7979 to book a delivery today!
- To Apply for Financing Merchant Number 1771 https://www.firstmutualfinance.com/ExternalApplication.aspx
Browning Deluxe 65T safes Features
The Browning Deluxe 65T safes offer a rugged steel body that is formed and continuously welded for outstanding security and an impressive appearance. The beveled edges on the front of the safe add a touch of style to the safe. Inside-the-door security features include the patented MAX Locking Bolts and our Gear Drive Locking system. The versatile DPX Storage System with Scope Saver (a Browning Gun Safes exclusive) holds up to 30% more guns and makes it fast and convenient to access your long guns and other valuables. The Prestige Safes by Browning Gun Safes also comes standard with an LED Lighting system.
- Fire Rating: 1680 F for 100 minutes
- 11-Gauge Steel Body Thickness with over a 1/4″ steel in the 1-1/16″ Duo Framed door
- (10) 4″ x 1″ MAX Locking Bolts with twice the protection of the industry-standard round bolts
- DPX Door Storage with room for up to 13 long guns on the door alone. There is also room for handguns in the holsters and many other storage pouches for additional items that you don’t want to use up shelf space with.
- deluxe 65T safes Scope Saver for 4 scoped Long Guns, that 4 scoped long gun right on the door, how convenient.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving, absolutely the most flexible interior in the gun safe industry today.
- 8 Colors, Textured Charcoal, several high gloss colors, and several 2 tone color options
- Dimensions 72″ x 56″ x 25.5″ on the body, with an overall depth 30″ with the handle spindles installed and the electrical cord plugged into power the LED lighting, dehumidifier, watch winders, or any other electrical need you may find for inside your safe
- Weight 1295 lbs., not a lightweight by any means, but a properly installed safely should be set in place, leveled for proper door operation, shimmed at corners in the level position to make sure that the safe does not rock corner to corner, and then bolted down to the foundation. Proper bolt down is critical for the long-term security of the safe and your contents.